The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a legal framework that protects the rights, freedoms and privacy of individuals.
This Privacy Statement applies to all those who supply personal information to Hudson Walker International Ltd.
Hudson Walker International Ltd specialises in the search and placement of candidates for positions with our clients in the international luxury goods and services sectors.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and to being transparent about the data we hold on you and how we use it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1) Information you give us – this could be via the website, speculative CVs or from individuals we have approached directly. This information typically comprises your name, private/business email address, postal address, mobile telephone number, nationality and details of companies you have worked for and positions you have held. It could also include information about your remuneration, education and qualifications, membership of any professional organisations, and personal interests. The provision of this information is entirely voluntary on your part although the more relevant information you share with us, the better able we are to assess your suitability for any positions we may be seeking to fill.
2) Information via social media – this relates solely to information about your professional life that is publicly available via social media services, e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram etc. It may be used by us to update the information you have given us in order that we can accurately assess your suitability for any positions we may be seeking to fill.
3) Information received through the interview process.
4) Information via research we conduct on behalf of our clients.
Assuming that your professional profile and experience is consistent with the type of executive searches we manage, before we register your details and process your CV, you must to give us your written consent.
WHAT WE USE THIS INFORMATION FOR
We collect and process personal data only as necessary and we ensure we conform with legal requirements.
Your candidate information is processed by Hudson Walker International Ltd for the purposes of:
- Conducting searches for potential candidates on behalf of clients who have briefed us on a role.
- Assessing your suitability for client opportunities.
- Informing you by email or telephone of open positions that may be potentially suitable for you.
- introducing you as a candidate to a client as a potential employee.
We do not disclose any information about you to a client or any other third party without your prior knowledge and without obtaining specific consent from you to do so.
HOW WE STORE THE INFORMATION
We respect your right to privacy and recognize the importance of protecting information collected about you. We take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that this data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
We cannot guarantee the security of data you transmit to us; however once we have received your data and your consent, we use strict procedures to ensure it is securely transferred to and stored on GDPR compliant cloud based servers in the United Kingdom and the United States. By submitting your personal data you agree to this transfer.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS THE INFORMATION WE HOLD ON YOU
You can request access the data we hold on you and we will send you a confidential link to our database portal.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
With your consent, we keep your information for a maximum of 24 months from the date of your last contact with us. At that time, if the personal data we hold on you is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, that data will be deleted.
YOUR RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
You can contact us to request the deletion or removal of your personal data at any time and you will receive confirmation from Hudson Walker International Ltd that this has been carried out within one month of the date of your request.